( Playlist 01 / Bass )

January 3, 2013

So one of the features I would like to cultivate on my blog is that of playlists. You share so much with the world when you share the music you love, that makes you feel a certain way and makes up the vast soundtrack of your life.

And rather than kick off with my own playlist, I thought I'd do something a little more special. I have a few favourite bands, and one of them rather enjoys sending me presents.

This is a little bit of musical happiness (complete with visuals, what) from The Mauster himself, Matt Maust from Cold War Kids. And a special thanks to Matt for the music and the post cards!

Enjoy.


80's Life - The Good, The Bad & The Queen
Shake That Devil - Anthony & The Johnsons
Swan Lake - Public Image Ltd.
Happy Birthday - The Birthday Party
The Magnificent Seven - The Clash
Lipstick Vogue - Elvis Costello
Lemon - U2
Jets - Blur
Slave - The Rolling Stones
Loose Booty - Sly & The Family Stone
Crooked Beat - The Clash
Rotary Connection - Rocket Juice & The Moon
Relief - Cold War Kids
Fool's Gold - Stone Roses

 LISTEN HERE.

Got a playlist to share? Email me: dan (at) crayonyellow (dot) com.

No comments: